Free Loaner Car
In a continuing effort to show how important our customers are to us and to make auto service a little more convenient, MOORE Automotive now offers a FREE loaner car for our customer’s convenience. Due to limited availability it is strongly suggested you make arrangements for the loaner car when you schedule your service appointment. For the consideration of all our customer’s comfort and convenience there are a few conditions governing the use of the loaner car and can be reviewed below:
1. The Loaner Car is provided FREE of any usage or “rental” charges. However other charges as described herein may be incurred dependent on Borrower’s abuse of the Loaner Car while in Borrower’s possession.
2. NO SMOKING! – Smoking is strictly prohibited in the Loaner Car by any passenger or the driver. Any evidence of smoking (example: smell, ashes, butts) will result in a charge of the actual cost for profession interior cleaning/deodorizing.
3. The Loaner Car must be operated with reasonable care and caution and in a legal manner at all times. This provision includes but is not limited to prohibition of operating under the influence of drugs or alcohol as defined by the laws of the State of Michigan, any competition of speed, towing another vehicle or trailer, off-road use including un-improved “driveways”, passengers in excess of the available seat belts and under the influence of prescription/non-prescription drugs that may impair the operator/Borrower’s ability to operate the car in a safe manner.
4. Car must be returned with a full tank of fuel regardless of how many miles driven. If the Borrower returns the Loaner Car without a full tank of fuel Borrower will be subject to a “Refueling Charge” equal to twice the actual price paid at the pump or $20.00, whichever is greater.
5. The Borrower will not allow the Loaner Car to be operated by any person not named on this agreement. Regardless of the persons named on this agreement, the minimum age of the driver shall be 25 years of age unless otherwise specifically stated.
6. Lender provides required no-fault insurance coverage on the Loaner Car including “Comprehensive” and “Collision” coverage. Borrower shall accept responsibility for all physical damage to or loss from the Loaner Car and shall be responsible for the insurance deductible amount in the event of any loss covered by said insurance, or the full cost of the loss in the event the loss is not covered by said insurance. Borrower must show proof of their own valid no-fault insurance coverage prior to taking possession of the Loaner Car.
7. The Borrower agrees that the Loaner Car is provided in good safe mechanical condition and agrees to return the Loaner Car in the same condition as received except for normal wear and tear, or will be responsible for the actual costs to return the Loaner Car to the same condition as it was when received by Borrower. Should any condition arise that the vehicle needs repairs, other than a flat tire, the Borrower agrees not to drive or allow the car to be driven and the Borrower will contact the Lender immediately and follow all instructions that are given.
8. Borrower hereby agrees to reimburse Moore Automotive for any and all expenses incurred as a result of Borrower’s use of the Loaner Car, including fines, tolls, fees, parking tickets, charges or any other expenses and Borrower shall pay, reimburse, save and hold harmless Moore Automotive from any and all such expenses. Borrower further agrees to reimburse MOORE Automotive for all actual and reasonable attorney fees necessitated by or resulting from Borrower’s use of the Loaner Car including the expense of collection proceedings brought against Borrower by MOORE Automotive.
9. Unless other agreements have been made in advance in writing, the Loaner Car must be returned within 1 business day after notification of completion of repairs or maintenance performed or immediately upon demand if earlier. Failure to return the Loaner Car as demanded may be deemed as theft of the vehicle and may be reported to law enforcement. If Loaner Car is not returned within the allowable time period a “Storage Fee” of $50.00 per day for the Borrower’s vehicle will be imposed for any calendar day or partial calendar day that Borrower retains possession of the Loaner Car after it is due back. This Storage Fee is related to the Borrower’s vehicle and is not otherwise connected to the Loaner Car. The Storage Fee will be added to the final bill for the repairs or maintenance performed on the Borrower’s vehicle. Borrower hereby grants prior approval and “Waiver of Written Estimate” for Lender to exceed the authorized amount or any subsequent revised amount for the repairs to the Borrower’s vehicle by the exact amount of the Storage Fee.
10. Borrower grants Lender the protections and privileges of a mechanic’s lien against Borrower’s current car to recover any and all expenses, costs or charges Borrower is herein responsible to Lender for.
11. In the event of an accident the Borrower will, to the best of their ability, secure the Loaner Car from further damage, loss or danger to others, provide MOORE Automotive a signed detailed statement giving the name(s) of any persons involved, the extent of any injury/injuries sustained and by whom, the extent of the physical damage to all other involved vehicle(s), the names and contact information of any and all witnesses and fully cooperate with the insurer of the Loaner Car in any investigation that may be undertaken.
12. All current damage as of Date/Time Out is noted on attached diagram. Any physical damage not documented on the accompanying inspection sheet will be considered new damage and will be the full responsibility of the Borrower to correct prior to return of Loaner Car. The cost of any new damage not corrected prior to return of the Loaner Car will be immediately due and payable to Lender.
13. Costs for physical body damage will be the lesser of 2 estimates, if available, for repair or the “Current Market Value” of the Loaner Car in the event of a total loss, less any insurance settlement payable to the Lender. In the event of a total loss the “Current Market Value” condition will be considered as the second highest rating category, and the value will be the greater of the insurer’s valuation or the average of the two highest values available at the time of loss from a minimum of three used vehicle pricing sources to be determined by Moore Automotive. Physical damage (body shop) repair facilities selected for estimates are at the sole discretion of MOORE Automotive.
14. “Actual Costs” as used herein are defined as: a) For interior cleaning/deodorizing, the actual amount paid to the independent service provider for the interior cleaning/deodorizing service, b) for any mechanical damage, the undiscounted amount normally charged to all retail customers by the Lender. C) for all other expenses incurred by the Lender on behalf of the Borrower’s use of the Loaner Car “Actual Costs” will be the exact amount paid by the Lender (including any interest, penalties, collection or legal fees) to eliminate any and all claims against the Loaner Car or the Lender and to regain full rights and ownership of the Loaner Car by the Lender and such costs as are or would be expended to return the Loaner Car to its pre-loaned condition.
15. Borrower shall indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Lender against loss or claim arising from Borrower’s use of the Loaner Car or any violation of the above conditions.